[coreboot] More experiments with disabling the ME

persmule persmule at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:25:49 CET 2016

Hi Federico,

Today I succeeded in building a usable coreboot image for my x220. With
coreboot, the integrated NIC is still misfunctional after powering up,
with ME cleansed, and gets fully functional after a reboot.

Besides, how small could the ME section be after ME gets cleansed? It
seems that the ME in board-status is 3MiB smaller than mine.

Persmule

在 2016年11月14日 21:06, Nicola Corna 写道: