[coreboot] More experiments with disabling the ME

Nicola Corna nicola at corna.info
Mon Nov 14 14:06:30 CET 2016

> Hi Federico,You guys seem to have successfully built a usable
> coreboot image for
> x220. Could you share its revision and config file?
> I have never built
> such usable image till now.Besides, is script file
> me_cleaner.py downloadable somewhere?Persmule.

Hi,

you can find all the info about my build of coreboot in the
board_status repository (here [1] you can find the latest report).
I suggest you to change the payload from GRUB (external ELF) to
SeaBIOS.

I've uploaded the me_cleaner.py in a GitHub repo [2].

Nicola

[1] https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/board-status.git/tree/lenovo/x220/
4.5-260-g3d302b0/2016-11-14T00_09_12Z
[2] https://github.com/corna/me_cleaner