[coreboot] X120e AGESA hangs

Łukasz Dobrowolski lukasz at dobrowolski.io
Tue Nov 15 01:24:41 CET 2016

I've rechecked where the issue was, after i pulled updates from repository and now it hangs on different line. I tried to insert delays to check if it was effect of something else. It's not.
I must have made a mistake, sorry for confusion.

The line is src/vendorcode/amd/cimx/sb800/SBPort.c:296
	WriteIO (0xCF9, AccWidthUint8, &dbValue);

I found out that this is a known problem, and there is a suggested workaround.
	AMD A45/A50M/A55E Fusion Controller Hub Product Errata
		15 USB Resets Asynchronously With Port CF9h Hard Reset (page 13)

Thanks for Your help!