[coreboot] X120e AGESA hangs

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sun Nov 13 10:12:27 CET 2016

Hi,

You can use Bolton datasheets, should be same/similar.
http://support.amd.com/TechDocs/51192_Bolton_FCH_RRG.pdf

The said register access is forcing to use overriden EFUSE values, so I would
say you have to check how their are programmed. Maybe you are trying to enable
the EC without EC firmware? Or perhaps the chip does not like the override efuses.

I guess you should also use have a look to AGESA fam15h code as it has Proc/Fch
directory for Hudson, no idea why you are trying to use old cimx code? (perhaps
to avoid AGESA?)

Thanks
Rudolf