[coreboot] Coreboot is hanging while going to S3

Alok Kumar alok.uefi.coreboot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:50:00 CET 2016

Hi All,
  I want to increase my debug capabilities while working on coreboot with
S3 issues.

I am facing proble, and system is hanging while going to S3. I am trying to
figureout the root cause for this issue.

 While going to S3 their is no Debug messages so its becoming diffcullt for
me to root cause this issue.

I am aware of _PTS and _WAK method of ACPI tables.

  So here are my question for the intel platform:

a) What are the drivers will come into picture while going to S3.
b) How to enable the DEBUF messages while going S3. So that how the Boot
Scripts tables are getting saved.
c) What is the list of drivers in coreboot which may take the control while
goijng to S3.
d) In which driver we generaly enable PME_B0_EN bit in the case if we are
not setting this BIT into _PTS method.

Please note that I am working on Intel platforms.

Regards
Alok Kumar Agarwal