[coreboot] Intel Braswell FSP graphics init

Andreas Galauner andreas at galauner.de
Tue Nov 8 18:44:40 CET 2016

Hi all,

I'm currently porting coreboot to a new Board with an Intel Braswell on it.
I finally managed to get to a point where Coreboot wants to load a
payload, so all the basic hardware initialization tasks are done.

During bootup, I get a message that the FSP didn't pass back a
EFI_PEI_GRAPHICS_INFO_HOB.

I' supplying the FSP with a VBT that the engineer of the board sent me.
I also extracted the VBT from a UEFI image that is already working on
the board and the files are the same. So, I guess that the config data
is valid. Still, none of the outputs seem to get configured by the FSP
at all.

Any hints what I can do to solve this? Is there any debug information
available from the FSP why it didn't initialize the graphics hardware?

Thanks,
- Andy