[coreboot] Need advice on modifying mainboard dsdt file

Iru Cai mytbk920423 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 11:41:53 CET 2016

Hi,

I've just dumped a stock ACPI DSDT table of a Lenovo ThinkPad. I need to
update the device section of the machine. Currently the acpi/superio.asl
file of the mainboard is a line ``#include
<drivers/pc80/pc/ps2_controller.asl>``, in which I hope to modify a device
section to add the mouse hardware ID to it instead of using the compatible
PNP0F13.

What is the best way to modify the dsdt file so that I can use the new dsdt
without interfering other boards which is using ps2_controller.asl?

Thanks,
Iru

--
Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/