[coreboot] [RFC] Finding a conference call solution for the CCC

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 01:56:33 CET 2016

I'm fine with using hangouts.  I actually didn't realize that it had been
updated so that you could join a video conference without a Google account,
and it looks like that was done about a year ago.

It meets all of the requirements that Paul listed.

Are there any objections to using hangouts?

Here's a link to a video hangout, for anyone who wants to test it.
https://hangouts.google.com/call/su2vuj5unbhj7b6i6vizg7cowye

Martin