[coreboot] Unknown POSTcodes and Normalcy Questions

Haleigh Novak haleigh at edt.com
Wed Nov 2 22:21:46 CET 2016

Hello All,

I was able to read the postcodes from coreboot on a successful Centos6.7 boot so I could see what they were; I have found all of them defined within the code except: 69, 3C, and B5. From googling 69 seems to have something to do with incorrect or dead ram but the other two I can not seem to locate at all. Does anyone know what these three codes are defined as or where they would be / are? There are also three large postcode transmission chunks that are only code 00; their lengths are 9, 18, and 54 entries long - does anyone know if is this normal?

Thank you for your time.

HN