[coreboot] permissions error building external payload

David Griffith dave at 661.org
Wed May 18 11:15:24 CEST 2016

I ran into a problem with my project to get the coreboot build process to
download, build, and include openbios.  Things go okay until this point:

Creating config files...ok.
/usr/bin/xsltproc
Building OpenBIOS for x86
Building...
error:
   GEN   target/include/openbios-version.h
   GEN   forth/version.fs
  HOSTCC host/kernel/dict.o
/home/dave/proj/coreboot/coreboot/payloads/external/OpenBIOS/openbios/kernel/dict.c:320:1:
fatal error: opening dependency file /.d: Permission denied
  }
  ^
compilation terminated.

I can compile openbios just fine by going into
payloads/external/OpenBIOS/openbios/ and typing "make".  What am I doing
wrong?

Here's the contents of payloads/external/OpenBIOS:
http://pastebin.com/9DKJGbyc

--
David Griffith
dave at 661.org