[coreboot] Project for thesis

Sergio Valverde valverde791 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 06:28:47 CEST 2016

Hello:

My name is Sergio Valverde and I'm a student at Universidad de Costa Rica.
I came across Google Summer of Code and I'm very interested in
collaborating with you if any project of those is still available. I'm
eager to participate in an open source project, especially one that
involves Linux device drivers and Kernel hacking.

I'm currently finishing my licentiate ("licenciatura") degree, which would
be a degree between bachelor and master here in Costa Rica. For graduation,
it requires a bachelor-level thesis, so I wanted to know if you have a
project that has that kind of scope (or if I can propose one) and if it
would be available for a student like me to collaborate.

My background is in electronic engineering and I'm currently working as an
embedded software developer in Hewlett Packard Enterprise in Costa Rica.
I'm working in a SDK team for a networking ASIC and my main duties have
involved building firmware images with Yocto, writing Linux device drivers
for PCIe and coding software to interface high-level functions with
hardware registers.

I'm really looking forward for whatever information you can give me in this
matter. I attached my resume to this mail and my Linkedin profile URL is
https://cr.linkedin.com/in/sergio-valverde-9058b971.

Hopefully we can work together.
Sergio Valverde