[coreboot] Thinkpad x230 video glitches during boot

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:27:17 CEST 2016

I"m assuming this is native graphics? That's sometimes a sign that the
graphics hardware can't get to memory for an image, either due to the page
remapping on the graphics hardware being wrong or maybe BME is not set on
the device.

Or, it could be something as simple as the memory it's pointing to not
being zerod?

BTW, how big is the Qubes "kernel" itself? Is it possible to put it in
flash?

ron