[coreboot] re-enabling boot for ChromeOS

Matt DeVillier matt.devillier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 06:00:28 CEST 2016

Julius,

wouldn't he also need gbb_utility to set the flags, in addition to
(CrOS) flashrom to
be able to read/write just the GBB region?  That's why I suggested he use my
ChromeOS Firmware Utility Script, since it would automatically download the
required binaries as well as ensure the flags were set to a sane value.

But as you, no need to change the flags as set to boot ChromeOS

cheers,
Matt