[coreboot] Offering Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 for porting

Merlin Büge toni at bluenox07.de
Thu Dec 15 13:36:13 CET 2016

Hey all,

I have a nice Gigabyte mainboard which I don't need/use anymore:
A Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 (rev. 2.0 or 2.1)

http://www.gigabyte.de/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3519

Since I like libre-friendly computing hardware, I'd find it nice to see
libreboot running on it. I'm not sure, but from what I see, it should
be libreboot compatible? Could someone more knowledged than me confirm
this?

If someone is interested in porting this board to coreboot, and if
there are no big foreseeable obstacles to porting it to lireboot, I'd
be happy donating that board together with a Phenom II 965 and 4G RAM,
preferrable to someone in Germany or within the EU (shipping costs).

Regards,

Merlin

--
Merlin Büge <toni at bluenox07.de>