[coreboot] Baytrail MMC ACPI mode

Matt DeVillier matt.devillier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:12:44 CEST 2016

HI Alex,

assuming you are using the 'baytrail_fsp' SoC, you might take a look at the
'baytrail' soc used by the Baytrail Google ChromeOS devices.  All of them
use the eMMC in ACPI mode, and the SoC code for doing so might need to be
added to the baytrail_fsp SoC if not already present (or at least give you
a starting point to investigate)

cheers,
Matt