[coreboot] Baytrail MMC ACPI mode

szr iszr at yandex.ru
Tue Aug 9 11:10:20 CEST 2016

Hello.

I have the board with Intel Baytrail E3845 and eMMC card v4.41, use coreboot 4.4, seabios 1.9.1. In PCI mode eMMC work, I can install and boot Ubuntu. The problem in Windows 8/10, which see card as "removable" disk, and therefore, do not allow to install on it.

Excuse me, I have the simple question. How switch the MMC controller to ACPI mode? If set "Enable PCI mode for SCC devices" (PcdSccEnablePciMode) = Disabled in BCT, a controller be lost in lspci, but system no detect a ACPI device (checked in Ubuntu).

I would be grateful for any help.

Thanks,
Alex.