[coreboot] CBFS_HEADER_PTR_ADDR arch ARM

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Thu Apr 14 19:24:53 CEST 2016

> For arch x86 , we have CBFS_HEADPTR_ADDR = 0xFFFFFFFC .
> But for ARM systems what's the address of the cbfs header pointer ?

The header pointer is also at the top four bytes of the CBFS space, but
note that it's on the way out (in favor of using fmap to find the desired
region, then having CBFS start at address 0 of said region)

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: