[coreboot] coreboot 4.4 release coming soon

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:46:06 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone,
  We're planning on doing the coreboot 4.4 release in the next week or so.

We'd like to request some help with testing platforms both ahead of
the release and when the release actually happens.  If you have a
board in the coreboot tree, please try doing a build to help us verify
what's working and to let us know about anything that isn't working.

- If your board is working, please either submit a board-status report
or even just post a response to this email saying what board you
tested and which commit id you tested on.

- If there's a problem with your board, filing a bug would be great,
but an email describing the problem along with build and/or boot logs
would be very helpful as well.

If anyone has features that they would like to get in before the next
release, please respond to this email or contact me directly.

Martin