[coreboot] Proposal: Removing obsolete & EOL boards and chipsets for 4.2 release

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Tue Oct 27 16:01:38 CET 2015

Sounds like a good idea to create a branch of these but shouldn't that be done for other boards as well.

So when you intend to remove boards to create version 4.2 you create a 4.1 branch of the existing state with those boards included. Then remove all boards that need to be dropped.

When it's handled this way it's probably easier to drop boards that aren't used actively and thereby dropping unnecessary maintenance work.

BR Wim