[coreboot] intel atom e3815

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:08:08 CEST 2015

Hi John,
  coreboot does support the E3815 (Bay Trail I)  with the Intel FSP.
The tree is a little broken for it right now, but we're working to get
it fixed.  The primary example for that chip is the Minnowboard Max.

A couple of resources to get you started:
 - http://intel.com/fsp - There are a number of cocuments in the
"Intel Atom processor E3800 product family" section that would apply
here.
 - http://www.apress.com/9781484200711?gtmf=s - The Embedded Firmware
Solutions book talks specifically about this family of chips

If you have any questions about how to get started, the best place to
get support might be the coreboot irc channel - #coreboot on
freenode.net.
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coreboot

Martin