[coreboot] Possible work from home coreboot developer position

Alex G. mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:13:15 CEST 2015

I got a call yesterday from a staffing company about a coreboot position
with AMD's Austin, Texas office. It's a work-from-home, 12 month
contract with something to do with "AMD embedded processors". That's all
I know.

I turned down the guy, because I've got my own plate full of exciting
coreboot adventures, but I promised the guy I'll ask around. If that
sounds like something you might want you do, and the following apply to
you, drop me an email:
	* you spell coreboot with a lowercase "c"
	* you use git
	* you use an external programmer
	* you don't think of a california city when people say "pomona"
	* you have fried at least one CPU, chipset, and memory module
	* you have submitted contributions to coreboot in the past

Funny remarks aside, I'll get you and the recruiter in contact. I can't
promise anything beyond that.

Alex