[coreboot] G505s status (and test report)

echelon at free.fr echelon at free.fr
Sun Nov 8 13:08:23 CET 2015

Thank you Felix!
And also I see that your tool fch_xhci_rom_dumper is on github, great!..
As for adding support for Bolton and refactoring and unifying the FCH code, I would like to pick up the task, because I want to invest myself in coreboot dev again and I hope that I will have some time to spend in the near future...
But I need to understand a little bit more the current architecture of coreboot and also the impact of recent developpements like the (proposed) switch from AGESA to native init..
But just to have an idea of the complexity of this task (refactoring amd fch code) can you give me some details of what needs to be done?
Regards,
 Florentin