[coreboot] A case for branching AGESA

Vladimir quickcracktime at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:41:43 CET 2015

I strongly disagree with this branching "solution". Why?
Because - if building all the targets is slow - then just don't build all
the targets at once! If you need a fast build and you are not concerned
about AMD boards - just because you don't have any - it is always possible
to skip AGESA build without moving it to a branch and separating from the
rest of the coreboot code . So this is seen as a really bad excuse

Best regards,
Vladimir Shipovalov