[coreboot] AGESA PI for Olivehill+

Kyösti Mälkki kyosti.malkki at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:27:16 CEST 2015

On ke, 2015-05-13 at 10:18 +0200, Wim Vervoorn wrote:
> Hello Kyosti,
>
> I do agree with you that it is much easier and straight forward to change memory parameters when you are using the source agesa but it is definitely possible to do this for the binary agesa as well. You can provide the binary AGESA with external tables during run-time.

Thanks Wim!

I can see how the relevant table that used to be in buildOPts.c is now
implemented for DB-FT3b-LC board in agesawrapper.c.

So Wolfgang, you can pay for the development, which IMHO should not be
more than 2 hours of engineering time, given the infrastructure is
already there in binaryPI. Or request a free copy of the GPL'd
DB-FT3b-LC coreboot OSP package from Sage (se-eng.com) to see for
yourself where the table has to seat.

Or you can wait until DB-FT3b-LC board support appears upstreamed at
coreboot.org. I have this board here on my desk so it might not take
that long.

Regards,
Kyösti