[coreboot] AGESA PI for Olivehill+

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Wed May 13 10:18:12 CEST 2015

Hello Kyosti,

I do agree with you that it is much easier and straight forward to change memory parameters when you are using the source agesa but it is definitely possible to do this for the binary agesa as well. You can provide the binary AGESA with external tables during run-time.

I do agree with your other points though.

Best Regards,

Wim Vervoorn

Eltan B.V.
Ambachtstraat 23
5481 SM Schijndel
The Netherlands

T : +31-(0)73-594 46 64
E : wvervoorn at eltan.com
W : http://www.eltan.com

"THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. UNLESS YOU ARE THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE, ANY USE OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER BY TELEPHONE +31-(0)73-5944664 OR REPLY EMAIL, AND IMMEDIATELY DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES."