[coreboot] QEMU build failure in master

Timothy Pearson tpearson at raptorengineeringinc.com
Wed May 6 18:36:30 CEST 2015

On 05/06/2015 06:54 AM, Patrick Georgi wrote:
>> While working on the test system earlier today I noticed that QEMU builds
>> are currently failing with the following error:
>>
>> coreboot/src/lib/timestamp.c:184: undefined reference to
>> `timer_monotonic_get'
>>
>> Builds using the same configuration were working yesterday.  The KFSN4-DRE
>> does not appear to be affected at this time.
> Regarding build failures we should be covered (at least for default
> configurations).
> When looking at http://qa.coreboot.org/job/coreboot/, I don't see this error.
>

> Patrick

Granted, the test stand configuration has more options enabled for more
test coverage.  My question at this point is: are timestamps a supported
option for QEMU systems?  The test stand sets COLLECT_TIMESTAMPS=y, and
this was working until a day ago.

This is the commit that broke the QEMU build:
http://review.coreboot.org/10104

Thanks!

--
Timothy Pearson