[coreboot] VGA doesn't work on Mohon Peak

Kuzmichev Viktor kuzmichevviktorv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:22:10 CEST 2015

Hello.

Sorry it took me so long to reply.

So, I tried the suggested setup and it didn't work. Here is my CBFS:
$ ./build/cbfstool build/coreboot.rom print
coreboot.rom: 8192 kB, bootblocksize 1024, romsize 8388608, offset 0x600000
alignment: 64 bytes, architecture: x86

Name                           Offset     Type         Size
cmos_layout.bin                0x600000   cmos_layout  1352
fallback/romstage              0x600580   stage        21848
fallback/ramstage              0x605b40   stage        46675
fallback/payload               0x611200   payload      61046
config                         0x6200c0   raw          4268
revision                       0x6211c0   raw          570
(empty)                        0x621440   null         1239896
mrc.cache                      0x74ffc0   mrc_cache    65536
cpu_microcode_blob.bin         0x760000   microcode    83968
(empty)                        0x774840   null         46936
fsp.bin                        0x77ffc0   fsp          372736
(empty)                        0x7db000   null         150424

And the output log with SeaBIOS debug level set to 8 is in the attachment.

-Viktor