[coreboot] questions about google/samus

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Mar 14 01:00:52 CET 2015

Paul,

Paul Menzel wrote:
> I don’t think Google has understood how much power they have over
> Intel with their Chromebook and Chromebox success.

It's inapppropriate to speak on behalf of others, please don't do that.

The facts are that neither you nor I know anything about what Google
might or might not discuss with Intel, since we aren't participating
in any such discussions. I don't even know that there are any,
although I can of course speculate on the topic.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and speculation can be a lot
of fun, but there is a time and a place for everything, and at least
within coreboot, speculation on a mailing list isn't helpful.

Your many other contributions are however very helpful!

Thanks

//Peter