[coreboot] Access to bug reports in Chromium bug tracker

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 14 23:11:29 CET 2015

Dear coreboot folks,

looking at change set #8214 [1], it adds a comment with a reference to
the Chromium bug tracker at <code.google.com>.

    http://crosbug.com/p/29117

Unfortunately access to view that is denied to me.

Looking at some of the items already in the upstream tree, most of them
seem to be accessible though.

        $ git grep crosbug
        payloads/libpayload/drivers/serial/ipq806x.c:    * See
        http://crosbug.com/p/29313
        payloads/libpayload/drivers/timer/ipq806x.c: *
        http://crosbug.com/p/28880 for details.
        src/ec/google/chromeec/acpi/battery.asl:        // a bug in the
        Linux kernel: http://crosbug.com/28747
        src/ec/google/chromeec/ec_commands.h: *
        TODO(crosbug.com/p/11223): This is effectively useless; protocol
        is
        src/ec/google/chromeec/ec_commands.h: *
        TODO(crosbug.com/p/23570): These commands are deprecated, and
        will be
        src/ec/google/chromeec/ec_commands.h: *
        TODO(crosbug.com/p/23747): This is a confusing name, since it
        doesn't
        src/mainboard/samsung/lumpy/acpi_tables.c:       * Provide
        option to enable for http://crosbug.com/p/7925
        src/soc/intel/broadwell/acpi/gpio.asl:          // Disabled due
        to IRQ storm: http://crosbug.com/p/29548
        src/vendorcode/google/chromeos/vboot.c: * crosbug.com/17017 */

So my question is, is access granted to all these bugs eventually?

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/8214/1/src/mainboard/google/samus/romstage.c