[coreboot] 答复: questions about R?==?utf-8?Q?angerley

Jack Zhao jack_zhao at usish.com
Fri Jan 2 08:56:42 CET 2015

Hi Gentleman

Thanks for the information.

We have a board but not Mohon Peak platform. When we use the guide you provide to compile coreboot + fsp. It seems compile with no errors, but it can not show any information.

While when we change it boot from BIOS, it is ok.

1.       Menuconfig.jpg is the file that shows the CPU init

2.       Rom-layout.jpg is the layout for the image we burn into the flash.

We also noticed, the image do not contain any valid information until 6MB offset.

3.       Rom-1.jpg is the first part of the image

4.       Rom-2.jpg is the content that appeared in 6MB offset.

I am not sure if there is something wrong in the page.

         It will be great that you can share information to us.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhao

+86-21-58966996-81122