[coreboot] updating coreboot && SeaBIOS on an Acer C720

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun Feb 8 21:55:49 CET 2015

El día Sunday, February 08, 2015 a las 02:40:45PM -0600, Alex G. escribió:

> Suspect number one is the device overheating. The shutdown is
> triggered by the EC. I don't know how you can enable ACPI debug output
> on BSD though. On linux, it would be "echo 1 >
> /sys/module/acpi/parameters/aml_debug_output", so whatever the FreeBSD
> equivalent of that is.

Thanks for your feedback. But this is not a thermal issue. I'm monitoring
the core temps and they are always between 45-50 centi degrees. And, I'm
more an ASCII user, i.e. writing and reading mails, and not using the
C720 to view streams of pictures.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
La referencia de la Duma a la anexión de la RDA, en este caso al contrario con la Crimlía sin