[coreboot] Can I upstream an UEFI payload binary for MinnowMax board project

Yang, York york.yang at intel.com
Wed Feb 4 20:22:11 CET 2015

Actually we also work on a solution to build an UEFI payload easier (open source too), but it takes time to complete.  Hence we are looking for a short team solution, and the binary upstreaming is just an idea to ask whether community is allowing such work.  Never mind, we will keep evaluating another solution and make it happen as soon as possible.  Github is a very good suggestion.

Thank you very much Patrick.
York