[coreboot] coreboot/filo hangs when enabled all debug option

Vipin Gahlaut gailu96 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 12:58:21 CEST 2014

Hi Peter,

Wait a minute. I may be wrong in using xgcc as I am building manually (due
to bug in my earlier thread
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2014-October/078735.html)
instead of using coreboot build environment which contains gcc. Let me try
to build it with coreboot environment and I will confirm again.

Thanks for your advice.