[coreboot] coreboot hackaton/meeting in Prague - september 2014

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sun Jun 29 23:06:53 CEST 2014

Hi all,

First of all sorry that it took so long to get back to this.

I have in plan to organize a coreboot meeting in the Prague on 19,20,21 of
September. I created the doodle here:

http://doodle.com/h6yar2mtxarvhv3x

I put there also Thursday if we want to meet earlier. The programme is to hack a
coreboot and enjoy Prague together. This time we will have a room at the Czech
Technical university near the the Masarykova dormitory (that one which was used
last time).

Please let me know if anyone has questions / ideas what to do / talk about /
Does the date fit well?

We have some co-working center in Prague so it could be possible to stay longer
in Prague and do office stuff from there (besides that google has office in
Prague too).

Thanks
Rudolf