[coreboot] coreboot hackaton/meeting in Prague - september 2014

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Mon Jun 30 23:03:04 CEST 2014

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Rudolf Marek <r.marek at assembler.cz> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> First of all sorry that it took so long to get back to this.
>
> I have in plan to organize a coreboot meeting in the Prague on 19,20,21 of
> September. I created the doodle here:
>
> http://doodle.com/h6yar2mtxarvhv3x
>
> I put there also Thursday if we want to meet earlier. The programme is to
> hack a
> coreboot and enjoy Prague together. This time we will have a room at the
> Czech
> Technical university near the the Masarykova dormitory (that one which was
> used
> last time).
>
> Please let me know if anyone has questions / ideas what to do / talk about
> /
> Does the date fit well?
>
> We have some co-working center in Prague so it could be possible to stay
> longer
> in Prague and do office stuff from there (besides that google has office in
> Prague too).

It's a pretty small office but if needed we can probably work something
out. Most of the conference rooms are pretty small, however there is a 10
person office and a 28 person "tech talk" room that we might be able to
temporarily furnish with tables/chairs/etc. We'll figure something out if
needed.

--
David Hendricks (dhendrix)
Systems Software Engineer, Google Inc.