[coreboot] AMD Geode LX800 - CS5536 with Coreboot v3?

Kyösti Mälkki kyosti.malkki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 09:05:18 CET 2014

On 01/30/2014 09:41 AM, Darmawan Salihun wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it still possible to use Coreboot v3 for an AMD Geode LX800-CS5536 board?
> Or do I have to resort to other Coreboot version?

You might be very much on your own just with the v3 build environment. I
think bachmann/ot200 board is one of the most recent boards with Geode
LX + CS5536 and some testing on coreboot v4.

> I have all the required datasheet and circuit diagram to do the port.
> The board is a custom board, not from any of the usual motherboard
> manufacturers.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Darmawan

BTW.. Thanks for your excellent articles at InfoSec on the topic of
System Address map initialization on PCI.

Kyösti