[coreboot] Try to get Intel Atom based COMe-cXLi2 Kontron board running

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 23:42:04 CEST 2014

If Time is of the Essence I don't see how you can do better than
getting Sage into the picture. Just my opinion. Deep expertise, smart
people, and they're committed to coreboot.

Disclaimer: Not speaking for anyone but me, myself, and I; I've got no
financial stake, I just know the people and like them very much :-)

Other than that, again, yeah, beep always sounds easy. I've seen what
it takes on some chipsets and it starts to sound less easy over time.
Your call.

It's not your fault that you don't understand the docs. The docs suck,
always, and they're always missing little things. Just part of the
game.

ron