[coreboot] Not able to post +1/-1 for Gerrit code reviews

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 22 23:43:19 CEST 2013

Am Montag, den 22.04.2013, 16:15 -0500 schrieb Bruce Griffith:
> I am no longer able to post comments as +1 and -1 in Gerrit code reviews.

Several people reported that problem. For example Jens and Idwer had it
too.

> Is there something that I messed up in my user preferences?  I am user
> "kepler2".

As far as I know the user groups were reorganized. Some admin is going
to edit your account and elevate your rights.

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Could you configure Outlook to just sent plain text messages to
mailing lists? That would be great!