[coreboot] How to port core boot

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Tue Feb 7 16:36:28 CET 2012

Hi,

> DRAM range verified.

Well the check is quite simple maybe it works for simple cases and fails for
real usage. I guess you need to port something like
http://pyropus.ca/software/memtester/  to ROMCC  to romstage and try again. All
it sounds like raminit problem.

Also I don't like couple of things btw. You never showed any of your code. You
only ask sometimes too simple question without bothering too much with them.
Please try hard before asking and try to learn new stuff. You have chosen quite
difficult area, maybe you should try some simpler stuff first to get in touch
better with C and common toolchains and after that get back here in here.

Thanks
Rudolf