No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

that caused this problem. I saw you allocated 32MB for agp
aperture memory in agp.c, so reserving 32MB works for you, and I
changed this to 128MB for agp aperture memory so 128MB works for me.
The problem is why this agp aperture memory is at physical memory range
(tolm - agp_aperture_size to tolm) while we have set this agp
aperture memory
base at some very large address(e.g 0xe0000000). should this memory range
be assigned a mtrr?

The changes I made to your code are :
1) some registers in host bus, as their values are different from the
factory BIOS ones;
2) dram size releated registers
3) dram timing is ok. and I found couldn't change dram operating frequency
;-(

------=_Part_255_23671061.1198250742389

------=_Part_255_23671061.1198250742389--