[coreboot] Belkin Direct Connect USB 2.0

nap caracol at neuf.fr
Tue Dec 13 18:27:15 CET 2011

on the  following two ASUS motherboard:
        P5QPL-AM (uATX, socket 755, G31)
        PZKPL-CM (uATX, socket 755, G41)
    To have a debug access, as the two MB have a serial port, this way
is available (not yet tested), but I wonder about the usability of the
following Belkin product "Direct Connect USB 2.0" ( marketed as a laptop
accessory) as a EHCI debug port device like the NET20DC, as new boxes
mostly don't have a serial port, even an Ethernet port for some
(wireless only), but at least a USB 2.0 port.
    I have not found any technical info on the web, including the Belkin
website.
    Anybody has some info about it, even a way to test it ?

caracol