[coreboot] segmentation fault when building

Mayhall, Anthony J. (MSFC-ES53)[Dynamic Concepts Inc.] anthony.j.mayhall at nasa.gov
Thu May 27 22:15:35 CEST 2010

If I run make menuconfig and select the Tyan S2912_fam10 motherboard, when I do the make, I get an error from the loader.  Here's what the output looks like:

    ROMCC      mainboard/tyan/s2912_fam10/bootblock.inc
    GEN        bootblock/bootblock.c
    CC         mainboard/tyan/s2912_fam10/bootblock.s
    CC         mainboard/tyan/s2912_fam10/bootblock.o
    GEN        bootblock/ldscript.ld
    LINK       bootblock.elf
collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]
make: *** [build/bootblock.elf] Error 1

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Thanks,

Anthony Mayhall
Dynamic Concepts, Inc.
(256)544-7620