[coreboot] Indtast Bcc Indtast Bcc Indtast Bcc Wyse S10 and coreboot

Oliver Schinagl oliver at schinagl.nl
Fri May 21 08:36:09 CEST 2010

On 05/21/2010 08:28 AM, anders at jenbo.dk wrote:
> You will need the developer package of pciutils, use the name on the
> wiki it is in the ubuntu repository.
I couldn't find it, well unless it's pciutils and pci-utils-dev :p I'll
search more.

> Yes seabios is the best to start of with, download it via git, and
> configure it as a payload (se wiki) then make it.
All right.

> For coreboot al you need to do is pick s50 as the board, pick the
> right Rom size, point to the payload.
The romsize defaults to 256k but according to flashrom (And the markings
on the chip) it's a 2mb flash unit?
Also there's a lot of VGA, VSA and other settings that where very
confusing as I read somewhere on the wiki; that the Geode GX2/LX don't
support VGA things? And the VSA bit, I found that there is OpenVSA but
it's highly experimental? Do I need it at all?
> As for network boot you will need an additional tool (look at the wiki).
GPXE stuff I belive?

Thank you for your time so far!

Oliver