[coreboot] Indtast Bcc Indtast Bcc Indtast Bcc Wyse S10 and coreboot

anders@jenbo.dk anders at jenbo.dk
Fri May 21 08:28:39 CEST 2010

You will need the developer package of pciutils, use the name on the wiki it is in the ubuntu repository.

Yes seabios is the best to start of with, download it via git, and configure it as a payload (se wiki) then make it.

For coreboot al you need to do is pick s50 as the board, pick the right Rom size, point to the payload.
As for network boot you will need an additional tool (look at the wiki).

Mvh Anders