[coreboot] Details for choice of motherboard

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 4 10:49:42 CET 2010

Dear Anand,

Am Mittwoch, den 03.03.2010, 17:32 +0530 schrieb anand bhagwantrao:
> I want to have coreboot in my motherboard.
> pls let me know the same specification motherboard as
> Intel BOXDG43NB LGA 775 Intel G43 ATX Intel Motherboard
> but apart from Intel.

it would be great if you could list the exact specifications you need
without us looking/searching on the WWW.

Unfortunately as far as I know the code for newer AMD devices is still
under review by the AMD lawyers and has not been published yet.

Rudolf Marek wrote to the list, that he bought an Asrock 939A785GMH/128M
[1]. If it fits your needs, I would suggest to you to buy this or a
similar board since chances are pretty high that as soon as AMD releases
the code Rudolf will implement the support for this board.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2009-December/054723.html