[coreboot] Details for choice of motherboard

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:13:37 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 7:02 AM, anand bhagwantrao
<anandbhagwantrao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello frnds..
>
> I want to have coreboot in my motherboard.
> pls let me know the same specification motherboard as
>
> Intel BOXDG43NB LGA 775 Intel G43 ATX Intel Motherboard
>
> but apart from Intel.
>

> Thank you all..
>

> --

Hello!
More of us will be able to give much more correct answers, but I
believe that particular board is not yet supported. There is a place
on the Coreboot site which describes what is, and what is not.

How new for example is that particular board, do you have the complete
documentation on it, and such like. If you already have Linux running
on it, we'd need to see the output from a command called lspci, and it
would need to be run as lspci -v, followed by running the utilities
that further explain what else is needed.

Right now I'm just writing as the first responder here, more of the
members are more conversant then I with the particulars behind what to
do, and what else gets done.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com