[coreboot] #167: Support for new ION2 (Intel NM10 chipset)

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 02:37:27 CEST 2010

For some reason I can't update the ticket, it keeps giving me a
reCAPTCHA error but I don't see a recaptcha box. Anyways, here's a
link to the board I'm working on:

http://www.zotacusa.com/zotac-nm10-b-e-atom-d510-1-66-ghz-dual-core-mini-itx-wifi-intel-motherboard-283.html

The package I bought (from Newegg) has the built-in NM-10 video
onboard, and also includes a PCI-E 1x ION graphics card. I will try to
get both working.