[coreboot] #167: Support for new ION2 (Intel NM10 chipset)

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:38:56 CEST 2010

This is my current project, Intel Atom D410/510 cpu and NM10
southbridge support. There's 2 different IONs, one is a full chipset,
the other is just a graphics chip. Supporting the graphics chip/card
isn't very difficult, just load the vendor bios, it's the chipset that
we can't do without any docs.

niklas, do you own the Asus board you linked to?

-Corey