[coreboot] EP80579 reference platform

Dustin Harrison dustin.harrison at sutus.com
Thu Apr 22 20:16:40 CEST 2010

I did a diff of romstage.inc, using the same codebase (rev 5351) the
only difference between romcc 4051 and 5351 was the timestamp.  This is
consistent with my finding that compiling trunk with an older romcc
didn't help the situation.

When I get done with my RAM timing I'll try an svn bisect to narrow it down.

Unfortunately I was not as lucky as Arnaud for timing.  I switched to 2T
and that didn't help.   Unfortunately I am using unbuffered non-ECC
SODIMMs and only have one slot unlike the truxton with ECC DIMMs and two
slots.  The proprietary Truxton BIOS boots this board so I know there is
hope, just need to nail the settings.

Cheers
Dustin