[coreboot] [RFC] newbuild branch

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 20:11:29 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Myles Watson<mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> For major changes like this, I'd like to see Qemu, Serengeti-cheetah, one
> Intel board, 1 AMD K8 or Fam10 board, and maybe a Geode board functional
> before committing.  I think that forces some of the kinks to be worked out
> earlier.

Myles, if we can guarantee that everything keeps working, i.e. there
is no harm done with Kconfig in the tree, is there any reason not to
start comitting this Kconfig code?

This is how we made the change rom v1 config tool to v2 config tool;
they were both active in the v2 tree at the same time, and gradually
the v1 config tool died out.

ron